By responsibility and proof of quality to customer satisfaction and sustainable earnings.
Our future depends largely on whether we meet the demands of our customers on the quality of our products and services reliably, on time and cost. The aim of our corporate policy is, therefore, based on the needs of the customer to ensure the high quality of our products and services and continually improve.
We achieve this by essentially:
- The application and development of our quality management system.
- Meticulous investigation of customer satisfaction; Close examination of customer complaints and internal errors
- Initiated and supervised predictive failure prevention measures
- By working with carefully selected supplying plants that have an established quality management system
- Quality certificates for all products in the form of test certificates
- Systematic incoming goods, intermediate and final
- The ongoing promotion of personal responsibility of each employee through information and training.
- The exclusive use of eco-friendly systems, processes and products.
With this, and systematic accident prevention, we also make an important contribution to the health of our employees.